Sunday, July 5, 2009

WOW

holy cow so much has been going on lately ...it seems like we have had something to do every day this week...we had a family party on the fourth and that was awesome ...we all got together and had hamburgers and watched fireworks...Aiden didnt know what to think about the noisy ones that you light in the street..but he really seemed to love the big ones in the sky....and they were literally right over our heads..we just had jancey jay and the lil ones over for her bachlorette party it was fun...we had hamburgers and some peaches and cream oatmeal cookies i made...they were way yummy ...lol and right now my son is mad at my husband and i so i cant finish right now lol its baby bath time

1 comment:

  1. I can't thank you enough for throwing me a party. You are the biggest sweetheart EVER! I love how much we click. You're so fun to hang out with. I'm so excited and greatful that you're willing to do my hair for my wedding. Love ya, Hun!!

    ReplyDelete